Outgoing Wires and Money Transfers
Send money for less
No matter where in the world you need to send funds, a wire or money transfer through Continental is often the safest, lowest cost, and most reliable way to do so. Stop by your local Continental branch, talk to our knowledgeable staff and send a swift and secure wire at Continental’s best exchange rates guaranteed with low to no fees on all transactions.
Continental Wire Transfer Advantage:
- More than 28 years experience – a trusted Canadian foreign exchange leader
- Global partners in more than 70 countries
- Support for over 160 currencies used in over 190 countries
- Advanced procedures allow funds to be sent and received faster
- No hidden fees, no registration required and better rates guaranteed!
Required Information to Send a Wire
It’s easier and faster to send outgoing wires and money transfers if you have the following information prepared ahead of time:
1. Bank Name and Full Address (PO Boxes not accepted)
2. ABA # – (for wires to the USA)
3. Swift Code or BIC – (for wires outside the USA)
4. Account Number
5. Beneficiary (full name) & Full Address (PO Boxes not accepted)
6. Reason for sending the wire
7. Any other pertinent information (e.g. invoice #, contact name, etc.)
8. Additional Information is required for Great Britain (6 digit sort code) and Australia (6 digits BSB code)
Whether across the table or around the world™
Visit your nearest Continental branch to send a wire today.